Monday, March 9, 2015

With my free time, I have been working nonstop as a chauffeur for my abuela. This job is good because it gets me out of the house and also has helped me learn the streets of Hermosillo, but goodness gracious I cannot possibly keep track of all of the bookstores we have been too. Additionally, as someone who suffers from narcolepsy, my abuela has asked me several times to go grocery shopping with her at times past midnight. However, this is not a complaint. Usually we go out to eat whenever we are in the streets so it's a fair deal.

#selfie
My abuelo just returned from a week at our cattle ranch which is about 5 hours away near Cananea, Sonora. Now that he is back I'm likely to be even more busy going on errands and constantly back and forth to the mechanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment